Tuesday 5 April 2011

women's tops and vests


Take a look through our different sections to find the colored skirt or colourful top for sale. We have a wide range of women's tops which are multi colored and fashionable. We can also make a custom sample and pattern for a garment you require please contact us with details

Take a look through our different sections to find the colored skirt or colourful top for sale. We have a wide range of women's tops which are multi colored and fashionable. We can also make a custom sample and pattern for a garment you require please contact us with details

1 comment:

  1. I am a completely top person I don't remember when I have brought salwar kameej…Kurtis are my all time favorite I wear them on regular basis either with jeans, leggings or patiyalas.Even one legging can go with many Kurtis.
    Buy Women Tops

    ReplyDelete